Tampa Dog Health and Safety:
Death Cap Mushrooms
As many of you know Angelica’s min pin Turbo died as a result of eating an Amanita-type mushroom. Death Cap mushrooms are extremely toxic and dangerous and Courteous Canine, Inc has been spreading the word since Turbo’s death. This mushroom commonly pops up after rain and while this can not be entirely prevented if you use a baggie to remove it from the soil they will decrease. Mushrooms spread their spores when touched from the bottom of the cap. By bagging them you can minimize this.
Now there is a new treatment available for beings that have ingested the Amanita mushroom.