The Courteous Canine Super Splash event is coming March 16, 2013 at Courteous Canine Inc.
What is it?
A Slash Dogs competition and dock jumping practice.
Courteous Canine Inc.
3414 Melissa Country Way
Lutz , Florida 33559
There is limited R.V. parking. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. to reserve a space.
There will be a professional photographer and a food vendor on site.
Saturday March 16, 2013
Registration opens – 9:00 A.M.
Open Practice Dock – 9:00 A.M.
Splash 1 – 10:00 A.M.
Splash 2 – 12:00 P.M.
Splash 3 – 2:00 P.M.
Finals – 3:00 P.M.
Dock Closes – 4:00 P.M.
Event Details/Entry Information
- Event Entry: Free
- Parking: parking for competitors will be in the white fenced in yard. (see map)
- Crating: crating will be on the grounds near the pool.
Event and Venue Rules/Information
- This is an outdoor event to be run into a splash pool.
- The dock will be an aluminum dock.
- Training for newcomers and others will be provided.
- This event will be open to all dog/handler teams who wish to enter as space permits.
- Please bring crate to store your dog or have other means to store your dog.
- Abuse will not be tolerated.
- Absolutely NO pushing, shoving or throwing your dog into the pool.
- NO choke chains, prong collars or e-collars are permitted on Courteous Canine property.
- Please have dog’s shots up to date, tags or bring current shot and vaccine papers. Please be responsible for the safety of your dog and others!
- You are responsible for picking up after your pet.
- Dog / handler teams may enter only one or as many Splashes as they wish (a separate entry fee must be paid for each Splash)
- Dog / handler teams will be placed in groups of up to 15 teams within each heat.
- Each team will receive two (2) competition jumps.
- One dog/ handler on the dock at a time during competition.
- All dogs will have the opportunity to acclimate to the dock area prior to their first official competition jump as time permits.
- Allotted practice time based on event time constraints.
- The dock will close to all practice jumping 15 minutes prior to the start of each competition Splash, for competitor’s warm-up.
- Ribbons for finals. Ribbons will not be mailed.
- Female dogs in heat will NOT be allowed to compete or in the competition area.
- All participants are required to have FUN!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- This Splash Dogs event is open to any dog / handler team who wishes to enter. You may do this in one of two ways: Online or on-site
- You will then be required to pay the registration fee, sign a waiver and show papers when you check-in at the event.
- Register on-site at least one hour prior to the heat(s) in which you would like to compete.
- Pre-Registrants will be given PRIORITY for entry in a Splash
- Heats will be determined as competitors enter.
- Entry e-mail confirmation — please provide email address with registration.
- On-site registration will be available only as space permits. Please pre-register to ensure your spot in a Splash.
- There will not be a credit card machine at this event. Payments will be accepted in the form of cash or check.
- Splash Registration Fee is $20 and $20 for additional Splashes, payable to Splash Dogs (cash, check). $10 to practice. If you decide to compete your practice fee will apply towards Splash entry fee. Practice is for Open dock practice