So much dog, so little time! With your busy schedule, leave the training to us!
- Board and train services are available to provide quality basic manners training, leash training, and house training services. This program is ideal for young puppies or adult dogs who are friendly and confident with people and other animals.
- For dogs who demonstrate fearful, anxious, destructive, or reactive behaviors, behavior consultation services on our campus or in your home are recommended for your dog’s comfort and success.
- This training program is customized to your dog and your training goals. Instead of your dog staying in a traditional kennel environment, your dog will stay in the comfort of a home with their trainer.
- The fee for this service is $200 per night. There is no fee for the pickup date. We offer one free 30-minute meet-and-greet on-campus at the school or virtually, which you can complete before booking.
- Puppies should be at least 14 weeks of age to enroll in this program. Please contact us if your puppy is younger than 14 weeks for consideration.
- At Courteous Canine, we practice force free, positive training methods. We will never suggest or use prong, choke, or shock collars. These tools are not permitted in our programs.
Contact CustomerService@CourteousCanine.com to speak with a trainer about this program today!