Separation anxiety in dogs is a panic disorder and it requires a customized training approach. Separation Anxiety Training Intensive is a one-on-one specialized dog training service. The initial pre-process evaluation is the only piece that occurs in person, the rest of the training process happens totally remotely. The entire program can be completely remote for clients that are not geographically close to our Tampa dog training center.
Certified Separation Anxiety Trainers (CSAT) are specialized in helping dogs with separation anxiety. The Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer at Courteous Canine is Christy Parker.
To enroll in our intensive separation anxiety program, begin by booking our one-time initial behavior consult to ensure your pup is a match. The cost for the behavior consult is not included in the training package pricing.
The 4-week program and training plan consists of:
- 1-live coaching session or video review for 30 minutes to 1 hour; 4 times per month
- Monday – Friday “Missions” daily training tasks, lists, and feedback; 20 total in a month
- Session recordings
- Access to trainer on a consistent basis to customize training plan
- Plans for what to do on the weekends or when you take a mission break at another scheduled time
- Tech set-up session for clients that need assistance