Private Dog Training
While there are certainly benefits to taking a dog training class in a group with others, private training may be a better option for you. Private training programs can be customized to suit your dog training requirements.
Click here to talk to our Customer Service Manager. If you are ready to schedule a Training Appointment then please complete this form. Upon receipt of this form we will contact you to set up an appointment
Private training can cover:
- Coming when called
- Staying in place
- Leave it
- Loose leash walking
- House training
- Decreasing mouthing
- and any other common dog training issues
- Private Training sessions in your home or at our Campus.
- Latch Key Training at your home while you are at work.
- Puppy Training, a package of puppy training lessons at your home,at our campus or through our Latch Key Program
Exactly What You Need, When and Where You Need It!
With our private training you can take as many classes as you want, scheduled at times convenient to your schedule.
Sign up for private training today and let the fun begin for you and your dog!
- You and your dog will be learning in an environment with fewer distractions in a safe and comfortable setting.
- Your dog will be more focused on learning and less on playing with other dogs.
- Flexible schedules convenient for you.
- All family members can participate in the training.
- Your specific training can be altered and tailored for your specific needs.
- You and your dog learn exactly what you want at your own pace.
- We have the opportunity to see how you and your family interact with your dog.
If you are not sure whether private or group classes are appropriate for you contact us today for a FREE E-Consult
Private Training Options & Prices
Term: 60 minutes per session.
Pre-Paid Packages Available: Learn more
Rain Policy for Outdoor Classes
For private training and group instruction that is held outdoors, we will make every attempt to contact students at least two hours before if we are canceling class. Please note that Florida weather is known to shift within minutes so we will do the best that we can.
Generally classes are held during light rain, if there is lightning classes are cancelled. If you see lightning during your class please let your instructor know immediately.
If you don’t hear from your instructor your class will occur as scheduled.
“Courteous Canine, Inc. of Tampa has great instructors and they figure out their students, both human and four legged. They helped me find a solution to a problem I was having… Now I am practicing what I have learned and my relationship with my dog is even better than before. Their knowledge and enthusiasm made what could have been boring a lot of fun.”