Do You Need a Little Privacy?
While there are certainly benefits to taking a dog training class in a group with others, including the opportunity to socialize with other dogs and dog owners, private training may be a better option for you. Depending on your personal goals, preferences and your dog’s temperament and training needs, Courteous Canine Private Training includes services and options tailored for exactly what you need. Whether you have an irregular schedule or if your dog has behavior issues or needs extra attention our Private training programs can be customized to suit your requirements.
Click here to talk to our Customer Service Manager. If you are ready to schedule a Training Appointment then please complete this form. Upon receipt of this form we will contact you to set up an appointment
Dog training is about building up new and appropriate skills and helping to reduce problematic behaviors. Behavior Consultations address problem behaviors that are elicited through fear, anxiety or aggression. Training and Behavior programs differ in several ways and require different protocols and skills.
- Private Training sessions in your home or at our Campus.
- Latch Key Training at your home while you are at work.
- Puppy Training, a package of puppy training lessons at your home,at our campus or through our Latch Key Program
Exactly What You Need, When and Where You Need It!
With our private training programs you can take just as many classes as you want or need, scheduled at times convenient to your schedule. Also, your dog will get its training in an environment where it spends most of its time, your home. So the training received will be in the proper context making it that much more effective.
If you are concerned about any behavioral issues your dog may have then in most cases private training is your best option. We will work with you and your dog to evaluate any problem behaviors you are concerned with and teach you the proper techniques to manage and eliminate them.
And Even More Benefits to Private Training:
- You and Your dog will be learning in an environment with fewer distractions in a safe and comfortable setting.
- Your dog will be more focused on learning and less on playing with other dogs.
- Flexible schedules convenient for you.
- All family members can participate in the training.
- New and unexpected behavioral issues can be addressed.
- Your specific training can be altered and tailored for your specific needs.
- You and your dog learn exactly what you want at your own pace.
- We have the opportunity to see how you and your family interact with your dog in your normal family environment.
If you are not sure whether private or group classes are appropriate for you and your dog contact us today for a FREE Telephone Consultation
“Courteous Canine, Inc. of Tampa has great instructors and they figure out their students, both human and four legged. They helped me find a solution to a problem I was having… Now I am practicing what I have learned and my relationship with my dog is even better than before. Their knowledge and enthusiasm made what could have been boring a lot of fun.”
Private Training Options & Prices
Term: 60 minutes per session.
Pre-Paid Packages Available: Learn more